Monday 2 December 2013

Tryiptych Canvas Swap

Hello there.  Some time ago (yes quite a long time ago!!) I signed up to take part in a triptych canvas swap with the Secret Swappers group on UK Scrappers.

I got Lou as my swap partner and her brief was pink/cream, feminine, shabby chic, distressed, tatty, butterflies and angel wings.

I used a wee set of 4 by 4 canvases.

I sponged on some cream and pink paint, collaged some tissue paper and music paper and stamped a script stamp on the front and sides.  On the middle canvas I used a digital image and on the other two I stamped the butterflies and the sentiment onto tissue paper and adhered with gel medium.

I finished off with some wee flowers and some ivory frantage to give a more distressed feel.

Lou has now received these so its safe to post them on here.



7 comments :