Tuesday 24 September 2013

Ten Minute Tuesday

Hello there. Despite my best intentions I've been missing in action for the last couple of Tuesdays but as things hsve calmed down somewhat I'm back this week. I really haven't been up to much on the crafty front so thought I'd share with you a couple of backgrounds I've done in my art journal. At our crop on Saturday Donna lent me her paper artsy chalk finish paints. I've been having a wee play with them and they do behave a bit differently to the acrylics I'm used to but after several sessions and a lot of layering I finally got two backgrounds I'm happy with. The colour palette is a bit more pastel than I'm used to but they do have a lovely soft finish and I broke out my fab new Kate Crane stamps, to use and I am totally in love with them.
That's all from me so why not pop on over to Vicki's to see what Ten Minute Tuesday is all about

4 comments :

  1. Hi Suzy! They look like a fabulous base. Lovely muted colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the tones. Can't wait to see how they turn out. Hope you are okly dokly. Sending (((hugs))) jenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colours, Suzy! Hopeall's well.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty, especially the blue one!

    ReplyDelete