Friday 2 August 2013

Rocking Your World Friday - 2 August

Hello folks and welcome along to another Rocking your world Friday post.  If you don't know what this is all about then hop over to Virginia's place and have a look.

I've had a truly wonderful week this week so without any further ado here's what I'm grateful for

A few days off work at my beloved Beadnell. A picture of the local Church St Ebbas instead of the beach for a change.

Fabulous sunshine

The whole family all together to celebrate my lovely Dads 80th birthday.  Here he is opening the fire pit we bought him and we had two great nights sat round it in the dark toasting marshmallows.  Dad wad so happy to have us all there together and the sun shone on us.


The lovely welcome when I got home from the felines Spikey Bobs and Maisie Moo

Receiving this fab book from Amazon after reading about it on Carmens blog, I love it and hope to have a try at the techniques over the weekend once I make a space at my desk.

Finding a second hand expedit unit for sale locally to me on the very weekend I'm mounting a proper clear out of my craft room.

Going into Glasgow today to meet Donna for lunch and having an mooch round the arty section in Millers.

So, all in all a good week, how was yours?

7 comments :

  1. I need to catch up with mine. Apart from my cold, it was a reasonable week. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find... good luck with the sort out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find with the shelves :) Hope you post a before and after of the sort out?

    What a good week - have fun with that book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks as though you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had sunshine for your time away. And your Dad must have been so happy to his family with him for his special celebration. I hope you have time this week to play with some of the ideas from your book. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a super week Suzy and what a 'find' - an Expedit to help with your sort out.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm back and exhausted but trying to catch up with my beautiful Rockettes - your week looks fab, I love the photo of your Dad unwrapping his pressie and love the fact you got to use it too! I hope you have a beautiful and blessed week ahead much love

    ReplyDelete