Thursday 11 July 2013

Questions, Questions, Questions

Just spotted this little question and answer on Vickis blog. I thought it was thought provoking and I decided to squeeze in a little post before Rocking your World Friday. 1. Where is your cell/mobile phone? Desk. 2. Your hair? shortish. 3. Your mother? Irreplaceable. 4. Your father? The best. 5. Your favourite food? Strawberries(at the moment). 6. Your dream last night? None. 7. Your favourite drink? Wine. 8. Your dream/goal? Balance(in life). 9. What room are you in? office. 10. Your hobby? creating. 11. Your fear? old age. 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? seaside. 13.Where were you last night? garden. 14. Something that you aren’t? confident. 15. Muffins? Blueberry. 16. Wish list item? beach. 17. Where did you grow up? Scotland. 18. Last thing you did? emailed. 19. What are you wearing? Black. 20. Your TV? old. 21. Your pet? adorable. 22. Friends? My rock (they know who they are, my LH girlies). 23. Your life? okay. 24. Your mood? cheerful. 25. Missing someone? Yes. 26. Vehicle? ancient. 27. Something you’re not wearing? skirt. 28. Your favourite store? Craft. 29. Your favourite colour? turquoise. 30. When was the last time you laughed? today. 31. Last time you cried? Sunday (andy Murray). 32. Your best friend? Heather. 33. One place that you go to over and over? Work. 34. One person who emails you regularly? Mo (my boss). 35. Favourite place to eat? Deli 108. I'd love it if you would let me see your list. I give up anyone know why even though this is formatted as a list in the draft post it loses the formatting when I publish! Fancy smancy phone my big butt!

3 comments :

  1. Had to have a go at this Suzy - my list is over on my blog.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at you telling your phone off :)

    Like this list Suzy - I'll have a go later. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have problems trying to get my phone to post the way I want it to! I had a go too.

    ReplyDelete