Monday 8 July 2013

Art Journal CJ

I received Helens fab "Anything goes" art journal cj this month in our Mojo Busters 3 circle journal. Helen is allowing us to do whatever takes our fancy in this and there are just some fab pages in there already. I sat out in the garden in the sunshine on Saturday and did my entry - it was just glorious sitting in the sunshine and dabbling with my ink sprays - a lovely way to spend an afternoon I sprayed the pages with water then sprayed on some dylusions inks in london blue, cut grass and lemon zest. I then sprayed through two stencils - a script one and a fab new tie dye one (I love the effect of this one) with cherry pie and london blue dylusions sprays. I then used the cut out piece from the Tim Holtz tatterned florals die (thank you Donna for that fab idea) and sponged paint through. Once that was dry I doodled around the flowers with black and white pen and finished the page off by stamping the Tim Holtz Quote "Wishes are the magic in our heart that casuse beautiful things to happen. I drew round the heart with white paint and highlighted some bits of the initial word. I was quite pleased with the way it turned out and just hope Helen likes it when she gets it home.

4 comments :

  1. What a lovely page Suzy. Those colours just scream "Summer", "Tropical" - love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzy those are amazing pages and an 'anything goes' is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and I'm sure Helen is going to love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful page - I love the doodling around the flowers. x

    ReplyDelete