Sunday 16 June 2013

Art Journal Challenge - June

Hello, hello. I was late getting my June pages together for Kate's challenge as my first attempt was just awful. I had to glue the papers together and start again. I think I must have been influenced by that week of glorious sunshine we had earlier this month as my pages have turned out rather on the bright side and not my usual colours but I do like them So heres the May pages all filled in and completed and the June ones waiting for me to transcribe my notes from my phone on to.
I am amazed Ive reached the halfway point and still managed to keep up with this challenge and I must say Im looking forward to seeing all the completed pages at the end of the year

3 comments :

  1. Love this Suzy, fab colours.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, these are really cool. And I think I'll copy you and keep notes on my phone - hadn't thought of that!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the brightness of them

    ReplyDelete