Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kate Crane Art Journal Calendar - March

Well so far so good.  I have faithfully filled out my calendar every night. Im keeping it on my bedside table and am enjoying summing up my day in one little sentence.

To keep me ahead of the game I made by March pages at the crop the other week.   Its so theraputic just messing around with paint. Thanks to Sally for painting me the rather fab daffodil gracing my pages. Between the crop.and now I added some more "bottle top" circles and I scribbled Fine black pen round the white circley swirls.  Im happy with it now and all ready  to turn over my page from February and hope that March heralds the start of Spring.

Im booked in to Kates art journalling workshop in Middlesbrough in March so Im keeping my fingers crossed that my car actually emerges from the garage of doom before then as between One thing and another its been off the road since the end of November so that I can actually go. Its beginning  to feel like Im never getting it back although rumour has it it should be ready for collection later today!


1 comment :

  1. Congratulations - a great calendar!
    An excellent idea -
    " ...summing up my day in one little sentence."
    I like the colors and layout.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete