Monday 1 August 2011

Sketch and Scrap July

This is my second month on the Sketch and Scrap Group on UKS run by my teamie Lisa (3 Peaches). This month Heather put up the sketch and this is my take on it.





The photo is of Fiona my daughter and her friend Stephanie when I took them to the caravan in the summer of 2008. The pic was taken on the beach at Bamburgh. The photo mat was sprayed with teal glimmer mist although the photo doesnt show it very well. I am becoming addicted to these sprays which I have been buying from Angela at Angel Crafts. I cut the wee bunting pieces from a border from papers from the Crate Paper Emmas shop range from a kit by Sandra at Gottacraft. I painted the chipboard shape and again sprayed with glimmer mist, I thought it looked a bit like a piece of seaweed. I really like the beachy look of this layout with the kraft card as the base. I am even getting braver with the doodling round the edge courtesy of the fine nibs for promarkers which are fab

1 comment :

  1. Lovely layout and pic Suzy, I'm getting addicted to glimmer/shimmer mists too:-D

    xx
    L

    ReplyDelete