Monday 29 August 2011

Create 10 - Day 1

I have signed up for my second class at Crafty Templates. This one is Create 10 a mixed up mini. It great value. For £5.00 you are emailed every day and over the course of the class you will end up with a fab mini book to store 6 x 4 photos. I bought some bits and pieces from Leo's supply list and for others I am making do with what I have. I think it will be fascinating to see how everybody's books look at the end. Yesterday was the first prompt but as I was cropping all day I had to make my book up in the evening.

I have finally decided that I am going to use it for some of the surplus piccies of Beadnell and Northumberland which I havent scrapped. So I will need to pop into Boots and get them printed off.

Here it is. I am pleased with it so far and am waiting with baited breath for today's prompt which I will do when I get home from work tonight


Happy Bank Holiday to all my English friends. Its a normal working day here in Scotland

No comments :

Post a Comment