Monday 22 August 2011

Continuing the August Weekly challenge

Well Week 3 and I have managed to compete another weekly challenge. This one was to use black, scrap a celebration and use something Free.  I have had this photo of my Great Grampas 90th birthday party waiting to be scrapped for a while and thought it would be perfect for this challenge.  I used papers from the Crate paper Portrait range qnd my freebie was the frame as it was the waste left from when my friend Heather cut out a shape to use on another layout. The picture shows my great grampa surrounded by his daughters Who are my Gran and my Great Aunts.

Well 3 down, 2 to go and so far Lisa, Sandra and I are keeping it up.





1 comment :

  1. It's really lovely Suzy, I love the cluster of flowers too. Yup, I'm going to upload my later, aren't we doing well :)

    ReplyDelete