Thursday 14 April 2011

Twice in One Week

Well the new modem certainly seems to have cured the problem of the broadband kicking in and out although the poor old computer is still running a touch on the slow side.

I have managed to delete most of the elements I didnt want from the blog - thanks Karen but I still have the picture on the header that wont move.  Never mind once I have a pic ready for the header I shall address that problem again.  Just need to get my head round the idea of incorpoating my own photo and I shall be away.


A double layout to share this time another one from my recent retreat and another one from my DD's friends 18th.  pictures are of DD and her two friends who all got ready in our house, DD and the birthday girl, DD on her own and the whole crowd of girls who travelled to the party in style in a pink limo.  Papers are from yet another lovely Gottacraft kit - Glitz Hoopla and the lovely swirlies are thanks to my lovely friend Lesley who cut them on her cricut for me.

Well one more day at work for me then its the weekend.  Yipee might evn have a little meet up this weekend with my crafty friend Audrey and then the rest of the weekend is devoted to tidying up and making up kits for the Easter 12 hour crop with the frozen northerners.  I am so looking forward to that and having a couple of days with Heather followed by my first visit of the year to the caravan in Beadnell. Absolute bliss

5 comments :

  1. Lovely layouts, and what fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and gorgeous LO's Suzy, I especially love the cluster of flowers, they are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your weekend :)

    Such a lovley layout - the flowers are beautiful as is the swirl

    ReplyDelete