Sunday 23 January 2011

Fantabulistic Weekend

Hello there bloggers and blog readers.  I am just back from a fantabulistic (yes I know its not a real word but so what) weekend at the lovely Heather's in the North East of England.  I stayed with her and Keith and her lovely boys and went to the Frozen North crop where - yes she did - she held a whip over me till I actually scrapped - well no she didnt actually but after not having scrapped for ages once I got started I couldnt seem to stop. 

I will photograph my layouts this week and upload cos the light was not good and now its pitch dark here but I did get a piccy of the one for this week's challenge on UKS. 

I used the gorgeous Crate papers Bliss collection which my lovely lovely Secret Santa on the Rik Rak Ravers team gave me for Crimbo - I just lurve them to bits.  The colours were perfect for this piccie of my daugheter Fiona when she was just a little girl looking at herself in the mirror at Center Parcs - this was obviously a sign of things to come cos she spends most of her time these days gazing and pouting in the mirror.

I got some fab RUBs at the market in Tynemouth this morning - total bargain and then Keith was good enough to drive us to see the Tynemouth Priory so that I could take some piccies.  He really is a fab source of knowledge of the local area and I was fascinated by the stories he told.  I am looking forward to going back in the summer to get a walk on the beach at Cullercoats - it was too cold today to stop and go for a walk.

Anyone who knows me knows my love of the seaside and the North East of England.

Anyways back to earth with a bump now and back to work tomorrow but I have a weekend in February to look forward to when I can return the hospitality and Heather is coming to Scotland for a weekend - yay!! Roll on the good times

2 comments :

  1. sounds like you had a wonderful time and good on heather, getting you scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is the sweetest photo!!!

    ReplyDelete