Sunday 14 February 2010

Websters Pages Mini book

Here is a couple of pics of a mini book I started making at the crop last week using the Websters pages Natures Storybook papers from a Cleo Crafts monthly kit.  The cover is based on one of the mini book covers on UK Scrappers.  Its not finished yet and I dont know what photos I will put in it but it is shaping up quite nicely.

I am still way way behind with my 52 in 10 pages from Scrapdollys challenge - Im not going to give up though or put myself under any stress to keep up - as long as I get it together in the end.

I have quite a few crafty projects running round my head so I just need to make myself some time to get going with these.

I am loving knitting at the moment and have been knitting some fingerless gloves for myself and friends at work.  Im using Sirdar crofty chunky which knits up quickly and easily.  I plan to make a neck warmer as well and will photograph it for the blog when I am finished.

5 comments :

  1. Don't give up on things that you have started. I still have things to do that I started 2 years ago!!!! lol. As for art journaling give it a go because as you said if it doesn't go right then you can go over it and start again. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your mini book is looking. It will look great when it's finished.
    I'm looking forward to seeing all your other crafty projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your minibook is looking lovely already and I'm looking forward to seeing your knitting projects. Don't worry about 52 in 10 I'm playing catch up too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half the fun is having all these crafty ideas in your head. You're very talented, so I'm really looking forward to seeing all your other project too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo like that bird paper you are using...

    ReplyDelete